Bil Jac Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food Reviews
Realizing how important it is that puppies have all their nutritional needs met in order to grow up strong and healthy, Bil Jac has formulated a dog f
Bil Jac label puppy food.
|No||Nutritional Content Information||Kcal Information – Calories Per Cup|
|1||Protein: 24% (not less than)||An analysis of the calorie content information for the Bil Jac Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food was not available. However, a feeding chart and detailed feeding instructions are generally printed on food labels for your review. For puppies still in the weaning process, around 3 1/2- 4 1/2 weeks, the food should be moistened with warm water. Following this until 6 months, feeding should occur three times daily. From 6 months to maturity, the feeding times can be cut down to 2 times a day. How much to feed your dog depends on the dog’s weight. For example, a 10-20 lb. dog should be fed somewhere between 1 to 2 cups of food daily.|
|2||Fat: 17% (not less than)|
|3||Fiber: 4.0% (not more than)|
|3||Moisture: 10.0% (not more than)|
Unlike other dog food brands, Bil Jac dog food cannot be found in grocery stores. It is only available for purchase through Bil-Jac pet professionals. Costs for this product will range in price slightly, with 15 lb. bags costing somewhere between $28.99 and $34.99 and 30 lb. bags costing somewhere between $54.99 and $65.99.
- Oatmeal: offers a carbohydrate and fat source, contributing to energy levels as well as increased digestion.
- Corn meal: offers carbohydrates for increased energy levels.
- Chicken: is a source of lean protein that is easily digested. As a lean protein, chicken helps your dog maintain a healthy weight. Additionally, chicken is also a source of essential amino acids.
- Chicken by-products: according to the brand website, include only the chicken’s organs. The organs serve as a source of arginine, a natural amino acid.
- Chicken by-product meal: is made through combining both the meat and skin of the chicken and removing all the liquid. From this process results a kind of protein-rich powder that also contains glucosamine and chondrotin, nutrients that protect joints and cartilage. However, as a by-product, this meal could potentially include other parts of the chicken as well in addition to the meal and skin.
|Other Ingredients List|
|✅||Ascorbic acid||✅||Manganous oxide|
|✅||BHA (a preservative)||✅||Niacin|
|✅||Brewers dried yeast||✅||Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)|
|✅||Choline chloride||✅||Riboflavin supplement|
|✅||Cobalt carbonate||✅||Rosemary extract|
|✅||D-Calcium pantothenate||✅||Sodium propionate and mixed tocopherols (preservatives)|
|✅||Dried beet pup||✅||Thiamine mononitrate|
|✅||Ferrous sulfate||✅||Vitamin A acetate|
|✅||Flaxseed||✅||Vitamin B12 supplement|
|✅||Folic acid||✅||Vitamin D3 supplement|
|✅||Inositol||✅||Vitamin E supplement|
No AAFCO statement was apparently available for the Bil Jac Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food blend.
This product is manufactured in the United States by Kelly Foods. Bil Jac promises to provide customers with a quality product with which both you and your puppy will be completely satisfied. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient, Bil Jac claims to use 25 lbs. of fresh chicken in every 30 lb. bag of dog food. Comprised mostly of lean proteins, this food should protect your puppy from excessive weight gain.
Formulated particularly to meet the special needs of growing puppies, Bil Jac Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food contains a number of vital nutrients including proteins, fats, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. In addition, Bil Jac also includes ingredients that work to build up and support an actively healthy immune system. Enjoy watching your puppy as he or she grows up, healthy and strong, fully prepared to enjoy a life of good health for years to come!