* 1. Cats clean themselves everyday
* 2. A cat matures as it grows older.
* 3. Cats rarely miss the litter box.
* 4. Cats don’t hog the covers in bed.
* 5. Cats are inexpensive.
* 6. Cats listen to your problems without interrupting.
* 7. Cats eat out of one bowl and don’t leave lots of dishes around
* 8. Cats leave very few whiskers in the sink.
* 9. Cats comfort you when you are sick.
* 10. Cats don’t leave the toilet seat up.
* 11. At least when they sleep all day they don’t take up the whole
* 12. Cats won’t crush your legs when they sit on your lap.
* 13. Cats keep your ears warm at night.
* 14. Unlike a man, a cat can fend for itself.
* 15. Cats do not drink beer.
* 16. If a cat gets lost, at least it has a tag on it to tell whoever
finds it where it lives.
* 17. A cat is loyal.
* 18. There’s a better chance of finding a cat that is willing to read
a book that doesn’t have any pictures.
* 19. Cats always greet you when you get home.
* 20. A cat’s idea of a good time is a game of string and a good belly
* 21. Cats don’t come with in-laws.
* 22. A cat won’t steal anything but your glasses, your golf balls,
and your heart.
* 23. Cats drink less and snuggle more.
* 24. Each of a cat’s nine lives is worthwhile.
* 25. A cat can’t write checks.
* 26. Cats can entertain themselves.
* 27. Cats are more attractive when they run around naked.
* 28. Cats like to watch “ER” more than a football game.
* 29. You can have an intelligent conversation with a cat.
* 30. Cats actually think with their heads.
* 32. “Meow” is never a lie.
* 33. Cats are more likely to be up to date on their shots.
* 34. They will both stand outside your door and whine indefinitely,
but a cat will stop if you let it in.
* 35. Cats will never use up the last of your shampoo and then
complain that it was the wrong kind.
* 36. Cats seldom go bald with age.
* 37. If a cat fixes yours car brakes, it will do it correctly.
* 38. If cats don’t kow how to do something, they are more likely to
* 39. A cat might bring you household vermin as a present, but never
* 40. Most cats don’t like to drive, so you don’t have to worry about
them crashing your car.
* 41. Cats won’t leave you waiting by the phone.
* 42. To buy a fancy dinner for a cat, you only need to spend 53
* 43. A cat’s friend is more likely to be less annoying.
* 44. Cats won’t leave a ring in your bathtub.
* 45. Cats can’t say, “I love you” without meaning it.
* 46. Cats are ALWAYS cute.
* 47. The only things cats expect you to “put out” are food, water,
and a clean litter box.
* 48. When you leave a cat alone in the house, you know it won’t
invite friends over for beer and pretzels.
* 49. Cats know what kindness is. And last but certainly not least:
* 50. Men are sometimes pigs or asses, but cats are always cats.